COMM121: Introduction to Mass Communications

Welcome to the Spring 2009 edition of Intro to Mass Communications.  Here is a link to your course wiki page.  Remember that you need to log in to post to either the wiki or the blog!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Indie-pendant Music

Liiiitle behind on my blogs so I figure I would post a quick one.

Here are two, in my opinion really good Indie bands of recent. It kinda applies to our class. Anyway enjoy.

Cold War Kids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2JNE-sgA74

(embed disabled)

And my personal favorite : the Airborne Toxic Event.

Funny thing about these guys, is that they were in fact offered major labels and told it was the only way to get on the radio,but they however opted for a smaller independent label.


Prolly heard this one on 89.1 the wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment