COMM121: Introduction to Mass Communications

Welcome to the Spring 2009 edition of Intro to Mass Communications.  Here is a link to your course wiki page.  Remember that you need to log in to post to either the wiki or the blog!

Friday, April 10, 2009

reliance on technology

I agree that communication is an enormous need in our society. And because our nation is so huge, most of our communication takes place via technology. Without electronic communication, our society wouldn't be able to function as it does. I, myself, use technology to communicate all of the time. By using email, facebook, phones, ect... I use some form every day. It's kind of a scary subject to my, how dependent our world, especially our country, is on technology. If anything were to ever happen that would take our technology away, I'm almot posative there would be disorganization to the point of anarchy. All of our system wouldn't be able to work, and it's scary to think where that would leave us.

No comments:

Post a Comment