COMM121: Introduction to Mass Communications

Welcome to the Spring 2009 edition of Intro to Mass Communications.  Here is a link to your course wiki page.  Remember that you need to log in to post to either the wiki or the blog!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

CA


Last night I went with one of my roommates to WashU to listen to a speaker from the magazine Communication Arts . At first I didn’t think that there would be anything that the speaker could say that I would understand, since I have never taken a text class, but the lecture was fascinating. He talked about how the magazine began and where they are now. In their magazine they publish art work from artists all around the nation. Here are some sample pictures that he shared:


There were a ton more and I encourage you to go to their webpage at www.commarts.com or picking up one of their magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment